At our school and in partnership with parents, we aim to:
- Ensure all children experience success and reach their full potential by maintaining consistently high but achievable expectations.
- Ensure children acquire the progression of skills necessary for them to be independent thinkers and learners.
- Develop the ‘whole child’ in mind, body, spirit and imagination to ensure positive self image and self confidence are secure.
- Promote the values of a Christian faith and help children to find their place in the communities and societies within which they live.
- Ensure all members of the school community feel valued, happy and secure in their role within the school, regardless of ability, race, gender or creed.
Click here to read more about what each year group has been learning about.
To find out about more information about our recent parent information evening about how we are applying Learning Without Limits to our learning in our school, please click here.