At our school and in partnership with parents, we aim to:
- Ensure all children experience success and reach their full potential by maintaining consistently high but achievable expectations.
- Ensure children acquire the progression of skills necessary for them to be independent thinkers and learners.
- Develop the ‘whole child’ in mind, body, spirit and imagination to ensure positive self image and self confidence are secure.
- Promote the values of a Christian faith and help children to find their place in the communities and societies within which they live.
- Ensure all members of the school community feel valued, happy and secure in their role within the school, regardless of ability, race, gender or creed.