A warm welcome to Ashley Breakfast and After School Club
To continue the supportive, encouraging and explorative ethos of our school before and after school hours. The Breakfast and After School Clubs are extensions of our school. We strive to produce engaging activities that meet all our children's needs, offering time for physical exercise and being outside, time to be creative and enjoy arts and crafts, time to focus on homework in a peaceful environment and time to be still and calm after a long day of learning. Most importantly, we want to provide our children with a home away from home where they can have fun.
Making the most of outdoor play opportunities, come rain or shine...
- 7.45 to 8.45 am - term time only (excluding INSET Days and bank holidays).
- £4.50 for full-time places, and £5.50 for ad hoc places (including breakfast)
- Breakfast club takes place in the Harmony Centre (access through the main gate - please arrive before 8.15am)
- Provides a healthy breakfast
Parents should accompany their children to the Harmony Centre and will need to sign their children into the club. At the end of Breakfast Club, staff will escort Reception and Year 1 children to their classrooms. The children in Years 2-6 will make their own way to their classrooms.
After School Club
- 3.10 to 6 pm - term time only (excluding INSET Days and bank holidays)
- £10.00 for full-time children and £11.00 for ad hoc bookings (including a healthy snack)
- There will always be a selection of activities and resources available which could include crafts, board games, construction, physical play and reading
- Secure free flow indoor/outdoor play
- Quiet area for any child wishing to do homework
Reception and year 1 children will be collected from their class and escorted to the club by a member of staff. All other children make their way to the club from their classrooms.
Collecting your child:
Please ring the bell, to gain entry to the hall, to collect and sign out your child. If anyone other than the authorised person is collecting your child you must let staff know well before pick up.
At Ashley we have the highest quality standards for the food we provide our children. The food served at our Breakfast and After School Clubs will be in line with the standards of our school lunches. Wherever possible, ingredients are organic and seasonal. Fresh water is available at all times.
A quiet place with adult support. This will give all children the chance to complete homework before coming home relieving time pressures for both the children and parents.
The school's laptops and tablets will be available for online games and learning, coding and developing computing skills.
Cupcake baking and decorating with a Fireworks theme (November 2017):
Manager: Miss Wood
Telephone: 07895 862292
Alison Gault, Kylie Porter, Virginija Petruskeviciene, Karen De Quincey, Nikki Vesey, Sandra Mills, Tania Deller.
If you have a query or concern at any time, please speak to a member of staff at the club when you collect your child.
If you prefer, you may arrange a more convenient time for a meeting.